SSChelp - most used free SSC exam preparation website of India
Amazing miscellaneous facts that you should know at SSChelp
- Humans have two kidneys in their body but only one is enough to survive.
- Human skin is considered the largest organ of the body. It is also the fastest growing organ of the body.
- Teeth are the only part of the human body which cannot heal themselves.
- World's most populated country is China as of now. Second is India and on third place comes United States of America.
- Our brain is the fattest organ in the human body. It comprises of almost 60 percent of fat part.
- There is a part of eye that is called cornea. It has no blood supply and hence it never grows since your birth to death.
- Bangalore with area of around 700 square kilometre is considered the largest city of India. On second place comes Mumbai. On third place comes Ranchi.
- There is only natural satellite of Earth known as Moon.
- Before 1948 Pakistan used the currency notes printed by RBI. RBI just wrote Government of Pakistan on the notes and they were used for sometime. In 1948 Pakistan started printing of their own notes in Pakistan under leadership of their central bank called State Bank of Pakistan.
- In Las Vegas Casinos do not put clocks so that customers can spend more time.
- More foreinger people visit France than any other country in the World.
- Microsoft's head-quarters in Redmond Washington houses the quietest room in the world. You can measure here 20 decibels below the human hearing capacity.
- Japan is the world's most earthquake prone country.
- Shanghai Maglev is the fastest train in the world with a maximum operating speed of 267.8 mph.
- Africa and Asia continents have such a huge rural population that they hold around 90 percent of world's rural population.